Mama's Blessed : Bible Verses For Mamas

Bible Verses For Mamas

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

We as mamas need uplifting from time to time. We get overwhelmed at times with all the chasing of our tiny humans, & we wonder if we are even doing the "mama" thing right. Our babies are gifts, & the mama role we have is a wonderful thing. It is the best job ever.. 

I listed a few of my favorite verses that apply in my life as a mama.  



James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above,

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:23  Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,

Philippians 4:13  I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 127:3-4 Children are a heritage from the Lordoffspring a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Proverbs 31:28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.

3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

Pregnant & need some uplifting? You should read Verses For Pregnancy.





14 comments:

  1. LOVE these. I'm praying for you sweet lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this ! thank for sharing! im going to print this to i can put it on my planner !

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 God's word is a beautiful thing through every stage of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these encouraging verses. My children are grown now but they still apply!

    I'm visiting from the 'Titus 2sDay' link-up. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally should do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much mama! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hollie Black-RamseyFebruary 24, 2015 at 5:16 PM

    These are super lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. So uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooove reading through inspiring quotes every day! These are great <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too girl! <3 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. <3 these are some good ones. I like to read them over from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)