Mama's Blessed : Mama's Favorites [6]

Mama's Favorites [6]

Friday, February 13, 2015



+ Last weekend. My sister & my husbands both got married & we also celebrated his mama's birthday. 














+ The fact that my 2 month old [ 2/12/15 ] is over 10 pounds already. Such a cuddly butter ball.


+ This maxi skirt I saw at Target. I seriously need to buy it! 


+ Miranda Writes / Quick & Easy Red Lips
I have the hardest time with lip pencils. & red lip stick. She walks you through it to make it easy & doable! & I HAVE to get the lip crayon that she is using. E.L.F. has the best stuff!

+ Christine over at So Called Homemaker has some awesome baby shower gift ideas. [ I have a few this year to attend! ] 

+ These candles.

+ Friends being on Netflix. I am totally watching this show like every day. On season 5 now. 

All the Joys - Blogger Love

4 comments:

  1. I need to check out the red lips post! I don't normally wear a lot of color on my lips because I'm always so bad at it... maybe this will help :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was super helpful! :P yeah I have a hard time with colors other than pink lol. But I am getting a little bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness I need to check out the red lip post! THANKS! loving all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I found that same lip crayon that she has at Target! ELF for only $3!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)