Mama's Blessed : Mama's Favorites [7]

Mama's Favorites [7]

Friday, February 27, 2015



+ coffee t-shirt / groopdealz - Because I love coffee & I love good deals! You should definitely check out this website. It has great stuff at huge discounts! New stuff daily too. 



[ I am not digging how I have actually gained weight since giving birth. It is pretty depressing.]
+ these 5 recipe/pins

+ these posts

+ this youtube couple. I kind of watch ALMOST daily. 


+ The Bachelor / #teambecca Oh & this is actually my first season I have ever watched! 


In case you missed it:
 + Mug Life
 + Bible Verses For Mamas
 + #mamastyle- Laid Back & a $80 paypal cash giveaway
All the Joys - Blogger Love




14 comments:

  1. That shirt looks great on you! Thanks for sharing my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super cute shirt. And hush with your weight gain, you look gorgeous! very pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is so fun! It describes my life haha. I really like the posts you shared too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock that shirt and the red lip! Thanks for the love, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shirt, and it takes forever to lose the weight. Have a 10-month-old and still working on my last few pounds :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute shirt! I have a lot to lose after the baby so I am sure it will take its time! Don't be so hard on your self! That site looks similar to jane.com ? Am I right ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! & thanks for creating awesome posts for my sharing! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe thanks girl. I just know I have not been doing what i need to do to get to my pre pregnancy weight. Im disappointed in myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, yeah me too! I have to have my coffee right when I wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it does :( & thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, I try not to be. But I know what I should be doing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! Yeah I know it takes time. But I cant put the junk food down! :P & Yeah it is super similar to jane. I like groopdealz better right now. to me the prices are better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't be hard on yourself - you just did the most amazing thing in the world!!

    And I def need to read the post about why I need a timeout, not my children. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)