Mama's Blessed : #mamastyle Laid Back

#mamastyle Laid Back

Wednesday, February 25, 2015



Hey ladies/mamas.. I have a fashion-ish post. & I so not a fashion blogger. Obviously. But mama style is totally in right now. I am more of the laid back, lazy, she is probably wearing what she slept in look. Messy hair of course. 2 minis I tote everywhere, they are my favorite accessories! Want to achieve the I am lucky if I even get to shower today look then definitely take note! Oh the mama life. It is a very entertaining one.


TOPS:

mama tops



16 comments:

  1. I'm not a momma, but am 100% on board with all of this! I am super dressy for work but have lived in leggings with all this crappy weather. It's been glorious. I need that Hello Kitty watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes!!! I am a proud wearer of Toms, Leggings and cotton shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha "proud supporter of messy hair and sweatpants" it's been leggings for me, but yes... SAME THING! hahaha. love this! This has been me 100% lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! My favorite style because is the comfiest & requires little to no effort! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfy clothes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted a job that required dressing up, but I am sure that is because my everyday style is the total opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a mom and I love this style! it's So cute! I love leggings and toms and long shirts! all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comfy is the best style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its like you read my mind for college adult style. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Story of my life, girl, and I don't even have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. :P thanks for stopping by! <3 & for the most part this is how I dressed even before kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. <3 it is my favorite. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)