Mama's Blessed : #momfail

#momfail

Friday, February 20, 2015

I actually think I will do another post like this because I have PLENTY mama fails. I aint perfect. So I mess up a lot. Some most definitely could have been prevented. & some make me feel like a bad ass mama... though you would think I would be holding my head down in shame! Today was an Oh shit kind of fail[s]. 

All was going well. I made it in & out of the grocery store wearing my newborn & my toddler driving the buggy car. I managed to get everything on my grocery list with both kids acting wonderful & a nice yummy Hazelnut Latte from Starbucks in hand. I declined the help to my car, though I clearly needed it! I was pushing the buggy through the BUMPY parking lot & my coffee that I was carrying kept spilling all over the place. Fine. Whatever. Then I hit a dip by the curb and my coffee splashed all over my toddler. In her hair and all over her jacket. Of course my coffee was kind of cold by then and it was freezing out this morning! Cussing occurred of course. From me. I am surprised my toddler did not scream the F word since that is her new favorite thing to say. I ended up having to clean everything off with my newborn's blanket that I was using to cover her with out in the coldness. I made it to my car to load up the groceries and the kids thinking no one saw. But of course because this is me we are talking about, a older bag person for the store seen. He came and was nice enough to help me load the car and catch the buggy every time it [ w my toddler in it ] kept rolling away. & he just had to mention that he seen me spill coffee all over my toddlers head. Because obviously that needed to be addressed. Ha! We still hit up Target & Bed Bath & Beyond because a coffee soaked toddler is totally in right now! :P

& I may have lost her in the curtain section at Bed Bath & Beyond for like a minute. "/ 
We made it home alive, so over all I would say it was a good day out! Ha!
#mamalife

14 comments:

  1. haha this made me laugh! At least you found light in the situations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't have a mom fail, you aren't a mom lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Teague LoudermilkFebruary 20, 2015 at 6:28 PM

    I love this!! It sounds like you are never bored!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes for sure! Being a mom is daily entertainment for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha.. Good thing it wasn't super hot coffee or you might have had a worse day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah that would have been bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a blessing to have two babies in your life, but I know what you mean! This week little monkey fell at Verizon and scratched his chin. I felt like the worst mom ever, nobody was in the store but me and the sales rep, so I thought it was ok for him to run around!! :( I'm glad you can laugh about it though, mom guilt is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha oh my goodness I love this story. Good thing the coffee was cold though! It's unfortunate that it was cold out but that could have also been very bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE! :/ Kenzie gets hurt all the time.. she is like me and her daddy. so clumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. true. it didnt bother her at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spills Happen. No one is perfect. I'm truly amazing by all of my mama friends. I have no idea how you all manage life with tiny humans in tow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I felt the same way & was scared to death thinking about having and raising kids. Even though I wanted them so bad. I mean you have to mold this little human and pretty much keep them alive! Scary stuff. But after having my babies, it just comes natural.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)