Mama's Blessed : Mug Life

Mug Life

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hey coffee lovers.. & of course wine lovers. Today we drool over cute mugs. Mugs, especially ones with sayings on them are super popular right now. Here are a few of my favorites that I have come across so far. 



Wine coffee mug / Kate Spade drinkware / Moon and Lola ceramic mug / Moon and Lola ceramic mug / Personalized mug / Blogging Is My Jam Coffee Mug by JossiePosie on Etsy

 I am also obsessed with Hello Awesome shop. Jacy, the owner/creator is super talented & makes the cutest mugs! & other stuff. So worth checking out! These are my two favorites from her shop. 




Check out all her mugs that are available, here


28 comments:

  1. That gold mug though! This is a great collection, thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mug swap? that sounds awesome. I've never heard of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blogging is my jam! I've been eyeing it...like I need another mug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOVE coffee mugs. I kind of collect them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. K. I love all of these. I can't wait until we buy a house so I can have lots and lots of mugs. I reallyyyy love the This Might Be Wine one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love mugs! I have so many that my husband keeps saying he's going to pack some in boxes! Mine are mostly Pyrex but still ! If there is a pretty mug - I will buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously want that Eat Cake for Breakfast one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! I have a small obsession with mugs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do too! I need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its awesome aint it! :P Cake for breakfast so totally acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually took a hand full of mine to the godwill. & replaced them with new cuter ones! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know right! I drink wine out of mine sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just stumbled across it. I have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i did, but then with how things are going right now I backed out. I wish i stuck it out though! "/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want the gold one bad! :P & your welcome, I love your mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the mug with the ampersand on it! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too girl! There are so many awesome ones out there right now! I must have them all! :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. I super love the title of this post, I struggle with naming my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need all the mugs!! Dropping by from the Weeks End Link up.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)