Mama's Blessed : Stuffed Apples W/ Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt

Stuffed Apples W/ Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt

Monday, February 16, 2015

Thank you Liberte for sponsoring today's post. Opinions are my own.

A cold afternoon is the perfect time to try out a new yummy snack. Normally I would RUN straight to the fridge for a yogurt or some fruit, but there are days like today I like to try out new recipes. After a call to my grandmother I had my mind set on baked apples. I put the girls down for their naps & got down to business. Since I LOVE my slow cooker I went that route instead of in the oven. So the recipe I have listed below is for Stuffed apples with yogurt. Liberte Mediterranee yogurt to be exact. There were plenty of yummy flavors to choose from, but since I am making something with apples I picked the caramel yogurt. It is DELISH! [ Oh & coffee lovers there is even a cappuccino flavor! I am planning on making a smoothie with that one! ] My toddler was one happy little girl after her nap that is for sure. She was a big fan of this dessert! 



Ingredients

+ 6 - 8 apples
+ 1/2 cup of oats
+ 1/2 cup of brown sugar
+ 2 tsp cinnamon
+ butter
+ yogurt

WASH apples first! Slice tops of apples off. Core them.
Mix oats, brown sugar, & cinnamon in a bowl. Fill each apple with mix.
Put apples in slow cooker. Add small amount of butter on top of each apple. 
Cook on high for 2 - 3 hours. 


Add a glob of yogurt to top of apple before serving.
Dig in.


Want to try the caramel or cappuccino yogurt by Liberte be sure to check out your local Publix! Like I said earlier there are other great flavors. Be sure to print out your .20 off coupon as well! Do so here

Below is a giveaway for $15 paypal cash so you can go try all the awesome flavors Liberte has to offer! It will end 2/28 & the winner will be contacted via e-mail.

75 comments:

  1. this looks so good. I've heard of this yogurt but never tried it. a friend in new York, this is all she buys! I guess I really need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda Laverne OHearnFebruary 16, 2015 at 9:37 AM

    I can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! Can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, these look awesome! I never though to do stuffed apples with yogurt, but I will have to try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable- what a great idea! i am so excited to hopefully try soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These apples sound so good! I haven't heard of this brand of yogurt yet, I'll have to look for it in my store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so yummy!! Definitely going to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the yogurt. I had the cappuccino one this morning! The apples were delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me know how you like when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did not either til my grandmother told me about them! But she said make in the oven. I love my crock pot to much to do that! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The yogurts are so good! Def try them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me know how you like them when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these look awesome! They will be made today or sure

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite flavor is coconut

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love strawberry

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love apples and yogurt! i really want to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum that looks and sounds delicious! The caramel liberte mediterranee yogurt must have been amazing with it! The flavor that really catches my eye is the Méditerranée Peach and Passion Fruit :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Let me know if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have not tried that one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have not tried that one yet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do it! :) & Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks, it was so good with it! & yeah I want to pick up the peach & passion fruit one. Have you tried the cappuccino one yet? It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those look amazing!! I love Baked Apples!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That looks amazing. Never had Liberte.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've actually never heard of or tried Liberte yogurt before but the Caramel sounds like it would be pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Me neither til recently! They are so good. Try the cappuccino flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I never knew about baked stuffed apples til my grandmother told me. I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yes the Caramel one is delightful! You should def try them!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I bet these are delicious! They seem pretty easy to make too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow this looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the blackberry flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Southern Fried Mouth .February 17, 2015 at 1:26 PM

    Looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hmmm... you should come make these for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG#YUM I'm grabbing a few tonight at the market and making these for breakfast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I haven't tried this yogurt yet, but the caramel sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh the Méditerranée Blueberry sounds wonderful to me! Love blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a great recipe! I've been looking for something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have never heard of this brand of yogurt! I must try and must try this amazing recipe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favorite flavor is Méditerranée Blueberry

    ReplyDelete
  40. I want to try the Peach and Passion Fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This sounds so good! My husband and son are both on an apple kick right now, so this would be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Méditerranée Strawberry flavor
    Leidy R rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  43. This looks so yummy and delicious. I definitely have to try it out and will be picking up some apples this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Not yet, but I have added them to my grocery list for when we go shopping next :D

    ReplyDelete
  45. aaahhhhhh this is so simple and made from ingredients I already have! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  46. the coconut flavor

    ReplyDelete
  47. the strawberry flavor

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very easy! Which makes them even yummier! :P

    ReplyDelete
  49. I so need to try that flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks. Very yummy & super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This brand is great! Such great flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  52. havent tried that one yet?

    ReplyDelete
  53. I haven't tried them yet, but the Caramel flavor sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  54. It is, totally worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I think my favorite flavor would be the Méditerranée Strawberry flavor

    ReplyDelete
  56. That seems to be a popular one!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I haven't tried it, but blackberry sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love the vanilla and coconut, but I need to find the Peach Passionfruit!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would like blueberry

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have not tried the coconut yet!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like the

    Méditerranée Cappuccino

    ReplyDelete
  62. I really like the Cappuccino.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Me too its my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)