Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [ 28 ]

Thankful Thursday [ 28 ]

Thursday, February 5, 2015



There is a lot to be thankful for.


+ weddings. My sister and my husbands sister are both getting married this weekend. 2 weddings in a weekend! Wish us luck! 
+ this blog. It is my own personal space that I can write about whatever I want. Vent, brag, babble, whatever. 
+ taxes/bonus. Meaning some extra cash that will somehow make its way to paying bills or something off. 
+ friends on Netflix. No need to explain.
+ my almost 2 month old saying mama. It will probably not happen again for a long time. But it did happen just the other day.
+ getting the blog schedule somewhat organized and planned out. Tuesdays I will post recipes occasionally. Every other Thursday is Thankful Thursday and every other Friday is Mama's Favorites. Good enough. 

What are you thankful for right now?

10 comments:

  1. 2 weddings?!? Wow! Have fun....you'll be exhausted by the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a busy weekend! I hope y'all have fun! Will the girls be going with y'all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 weddings? So much fun! I'm obsessed with Friends on Netflix right now. So easy to blow through like 4 episodes in a row right? I totally need to get on a blogging schedule!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...sounds like a fun and busy weekend coming up! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww she said mama?! Precious! I love getting on a blogging schedule too, makes life easier when I can actually get organized enough to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah she has said it twice now! Yeah I feel so all over the place when I am not organized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha yeah, I forgot how awesome this show was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. Yes, but they were not normal weddings. One was at the courthouse with a reception after & the other was at my moms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, & I certainly am. I am relaxing today!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)