Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [29]

Thankful Thursday [29]

Thursday, February 19, 2015


I am thankful for:

+ Coffee. Right now my newborn is teething & is having a hard time pooping. Meaning she wants my attention 24/7. Cleaning is a task that is hard to complete right now. Coffee is right there to help me through! :P

+ Babies. Soon there will be two more here. [  not mine lol ] 

+ Bonus & tax money. We are going to put up most of it. But I am really dying for a new couch & trading in our tiny hatch back for a mini van or suv. We shall see.

+ Knowing warmer weather is just around the corner. I love chilly days, but having 2 kids now I long for warm days. I want to get these babies out in the sun & enjoy the outdoors.

+ Blogger friends. I love the ladies I have been blessed with meeting & getting to know. 

+ Opportunities. Being a stay at home mama now any way to make money is awesome! 

What are you thankful for?

5 comments:

  1. COFFEEE! YESS! My #1 this this week too. ahhh!! I'm Thankful for YOU! and yes, bring on the warmer weather. PLEASE. keeping these kiddos cooped up in the house because it's in the TEENS is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee YES! and Blogger friends! I seriously don't know what I'd do without you guys anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha two more kids?! Whoa that was fast :) Just kidddinggggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's teething?!? Whaaaaa!! She's so little! Yes....keep drinking coffee, you need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 It was nice out today!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)