Mama's Blessed : Valentines Day Recap

Valentines Day Recap

Sunday, February 15, 2015

This Valentines Day was great! I celebrated it with my two minis & my husband. Grocery shopping with the girls early in the morning to let daddy sleep in! Starbucks of course!

This is the card I ordered Keith. I mentioned it in this post.
He LOVED it since he LOVES Ron Swanson. 


We then decided to drive one town over to Senoia GA where a lot of the Walking Dead show is filmed. We visited the Walking Dead store, ate at Zac Brown's restaurant Southern Ground Social Club, & walking the main street. The small town was actually busier than I thought it would be! There were lots of people out there taking pictures of all Walking Dead related areas. 



Can I just take a second to brag about how cute that little girl in the back seat is!? She had a blast MOST the day. She entertained everyone while we ate.. by standing in her chair dancing to the music. She kind of is a pro at shaking her booty. 


We busted out the double stroller as a family for the first time! [ I have used it once before at Target.] The girls really enjoyed being out in the fresh air, even though it was chilly & very windy. 


I was kind of bummed that I got Starbucks earlier that morning because I was so wanting some from the Walking Dead Cafe! But being a breastfeeding mama & all I limit myself to 2 coffees a day. 


Daddy & daughter. <3 These two melt my heart the way they are together.


Zac Brown was totally at the restuarant while we were there. He was just sitting at the bar, probably tending to some business I'm sure. I wanted to get a picture of him, but my husband told me to just let him be. LAME! I must say that the food was AMAZING!


Fried Green Tomatoes!



My husband got some kind of pulled pork sandwich with cornbread as the buns! YUM & I got a BLT with a peach salsa on it. & a fried green tomato. No french fries at this place so I got the collards. & they are the best I have ever had! The hubs & I agreed we have to start going there more often! 

We walked some shops in Newnan afterward, then came home to gifts from daddy being on the table. & relaxed the rest of the evening. BEST VDAY EVER! <3

How was your Valentines Day?

18 comments:

  1. Zac Brown has a restaurant?! I totally need to go! GA's not too far from Orlando... That town (from what I can see) looks really quaint. I did nothing yesterday except write, play around with my blog's appearance, and do a couple hours of driving around for errands. Almost bought a puppy but the Petco adoption was for cats only. I was spared the internal debate on whether a single, working lady can truly care for a dog...this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like y'all had such s good family day! :) Isn't it funny how things change with kiddos. ;) You should hop over and share any breastfeeding advice you have on my blog! I wrote a series a while back and it can always use another mama's voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Sounds like you had a great day. The food looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a good valentine's day. :) food does look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girl, hope you enjoyed yours too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks & hope you did too! :) Yes it was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, hope you did too! Yes, having kids does change everything really. But it is so much better! <3 & I will def do that, what is your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww a puppy!!! <3
    Yeah he has a restaurant and some other stuff out here.
    You should so visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sold! I have the perfect friend in mind to road trip with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah Teague LoudermilkFebruary 15, 2015 at 8:56 PM

    I so want to eat at zacks restaurant! It sounds like y'all had a fantastic Valentine's Day!! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that food looks SO good! your Valentine's sounded like ours, a family affair! :) so fun. They've been filiming the walking dead in monroe behind our house recently at the old abandoned mill. :) fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh! That food look so so good! I want to visit the filming locations of The Walking Dead so bad! Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks girl! You should come out this way & visit it. You will love it! Hey & we could meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh awesome, have you been snooping around & watching them?

    ReplyDelete
  15. DO IT & we can meet up! & make Melissa meet up too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much fun!! Isn't it amazing to go around as a family of 4? I LOVE our family outings...we feel so much more complete.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I love it! <3 It makes the outing more interesting for sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks! It's www.beautyandthebinky.com!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)