Mama's Blessed : Valentine's Gift Guide

Valentine's Gift Guide

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I do not know about y'all but I am pretty excited about Valentine's Day! Date night with the husband & probably the kids. Maybe a gift or two.. but probably just some coffee & chocolate! Wine... wine will definitely be there. 

Here is a little gift guide / wish list for those that may not really be big on jewelry or expensive gifts. Why have so much money spent on you when it can go to food and wine!? Am I right ladies? :)



What are y'all wishing for for Valentine's day? 

11 comments:

  1. I love the tumbler and the shopper bag! I havent tried the too faced eyeshadow palette I use everything else Too Faced but not the eyeshadow, may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to coffee! I'd be ok with just a starbucks giftcard. and wine. hahaha. but we won't be doing much for V-Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas and proof that you don't need to go overboard for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! I am a cheapo for sure. I do not like to spend lots of money. So I know my hubs is happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I dont think we will be doing much either. Probably get coffee and lunch or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I love too faced too

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tumbler needs to get into my hands asap! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)