Mama's Blessed : 2 in Diapers / The Plan

2 in Diapers / The Plan

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I have two kids in diapers! Yeah, it does suck. My 2 year old knows how to use the potty & has off and on since she was 16 months old. BUT she refuses to stick with it. Or maybe I just do not have the patience right now to devote every second to her for it.. probably the 2nd one. I have made up my mind how this diapering *crap* will be going down. 

Here is the plan:


My toddler. I will start some hardcore potty training asap! No more regular diapers! I will only use pull ups [ this cute kind of cheap ones are Target brand ] UNTIL the potty training undies I ordered today come in. At that time it is ONLY the training undies and her cute little Hello Kitty panties that she always pees in! Jane has some AWESOME potty training undies on the site right now. Only available for $6.99/each for 2 more days! So if you are interested I recommend you go buy some ASAP! Go HERE

How cute are these? There are tons of different ones. I ordered the sheep & ladybug. 




My 3 month old. I am not sure when I will cloth diaper her completely yet. So right now I am using gdiapers on her and regular diapers. I was using diapers that were given to me at my baby shower but I used them all that were in her current size. SO now I am just going to cloth her and use HONEST COMPANY diapers. I love those diapers! I used them some when I was not cloth diapering my first. Learn more about the company & sign up here. 


I will do a potty training post in the near future. Success or failure? We shall see! How are you diapering your mini[s]? & how many are currently in diapers?

10 comments:

  1. I have pretty much had two in diapers for almost the past three years, it does kind of suck but I've also learned that you can't push your child into potty training before they're ready. I did that with my son when he was about two and a half and we struggled for a long time until he finally decided he was ready, then he did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your littlest really already 3 months old? That's crazy to me. Good plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will be 4 months April 12! Time is FLYING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true, I was pushing my daughter when she was 16 months & for two weeks straight she was using the potty everyday. #1 & #2! The she just stopped, and it have been super hard to get her to do anything ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did Mina get to be 3 months already?!! oh my goodness!! Looks like you have a great plan. I could not for the life of me imagine 2 in diapers! LOL. we're trying to get ainsley OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mina is NOT 3 months already! No way! And how adorable are those training panties!! Why didn't they have cool stuff like that when we were kids?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, time is flying! I am working on Kenzie now. Today was not a success! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, I know right!? Yeah, they are too cute! I had to wear the plain white cloth diapers with cute little ducky diaper pins! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait until Jayden's come in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how are you liking them?

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)