Mama's Blessed : Eleventh Avenue

Eleventh Avenue

Thursday, March 12, 2015

This post contains affiliated links w/ Eleventh Avenue & ShareASale

You may have seen me tweet or post about Groopdealz lately. Well guess what.. Groopdealz changed their name to Eleventh Avenue. & I love it.  Eleventh Avenue is a boutique marketplace with deals up to 70% off! That is AH - MAZING! I love that this website is helping small shops grow! 
Along with the new name came with some new features & changes to their website. Each week they have a featured boutique. You can also "Love/Heart" the products you love to come back to later & for others to see. Create collections. Follow & be followed. I see this being my new hangout spot. 



I totally bought some stuff already! I got this tee


I also got a downloadable print for my newborn's nursery. Pictures will come once we move & set up her nursery. & I bought a couple things for my minis yesterday!


This learning smartphone toy that I bought for my toddler was 80% off!


& these cute leopard baby shoes for my youngest were 67% off! Both are totally going in their Easter baskets next month!

You seriously need to go check out this website if you have not already. Eleventh Avenue even offers free shipping on orders $75+. SCORE! 




17 comments:

  1. I know! I can not wait to get it! I think she will love it. She loves playing on people's phones so she will have her own. & I am pretty sure it does not have like a normal screen or anything but it does resemble a real phone more than all her toy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh my goodness those shoes are so cute!! I love baby flats!! this is a pretty cool website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this site. & you can get awesome stuff for super cheap! <3 & yes I can not wait to put them on Mina's little baby feet! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those baby shoes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! Why cant they be in my size? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes!! I need those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am going to have to check out this site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay so now 37 Minutes later I also bought the phone toy and a dress! I was sure to use your link so you should get some credit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I can not wait to put them on her wittle feet! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do too! So I had to buy them ha! I can not wait til they get here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! That site is dangerous I tell ya! I have to check it daily for all the new stuff added. My hubs is going to hate it! :P & thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had totally forgotten about Groop Dealz! Thanks for sharing this one, I'm going shopping now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this site! I check it daily!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)