Mama's Blessed : Mama Wants / Beauty

Mama Wants / Beauty

Monday, March 16, 2015




Juicy couture fragrance / Philosophy bubble bath / Nail polish / Hair conditioner / Urban Decay matte eye shadow / Urban decay blush / Too Faced Cosmetics lip gloss makeup

I have been obsessing over beauty related products lately. These are a few of my wants. 

French Vanilla Bean Philosophy bubble bath/shower gel. I love this brand. & my husband loves this scent. So of course I want it!

UD Naked 2 palette. I LOVE eye shadows. & have been wanting one of these palettes forever! I want all of them but the Naked 2 eye shadows look the best to me.

Viva La Juicy Dior perfume. I seen this walking through Macy's with my mother in law and my minis. I used to be obsessed with Viva La Juicy. BUT this one is AMAZING. For sure my top favorite perfume ever. Jessica Simpson Fancy comes in 2nd. 

Lush Shampoo Bars. I have never tried these. But I want to so bad. I think the idea of these is awesome. & I bet I could save a chunk of money since these little bars last at least 80 washes! 

UD Naked blush palette. I have to wear blush & I have never used a high end one before. UD is awesome in general so I want to test this bad boy out. I love the pink. & during the summer I am sure the bronzer & highlight will come in handy. 

Two Faced Melted Lipstick. These are just the cutest. I love the packaging and the fact the applicator is a sponge type thing. & the colors are GORGEOUS! 

Essie nail polish. The new spring collection. MUST HAVE! Flowerista is my favorite.

I want all of these things in my life like right meow! 

What is ONE beauty product you are dying to have but are finding it hard to drop the money on?

18 comments:

  1. I want all of the beauty things!!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these! I have the naked blush palette and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Naked2 palette I love it so much. I want to the Naked and Naked3. Why does it have to be so darn expensive. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same Naked 2 palette and I love it. I've been wanting to pick up the blush palette too. I love Nars blush but I think when I'm finished with it I'll try the UD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essie is awesome, (especially since they removed tolulene andformaldehyde from their product line), and I can't set foot inside of Lush without losing ALL of my money. (Shampoo bars are amazing btw, you cut em in half and they last even longer!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That naked palette is on my wish list!!! I can't even take how badly I want it but can't justify spending the money :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush is amazing... I have never had a bad experience with a product! There are so many things i want to buy; I need to get rid of some of my stuff first! ;) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that color Essie nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am like dying w/o it! :P I swear it is the most amazing smell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is not gorgeous!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am seriously needed to make a LUSH trip like asap! They had such awesome stuff! I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMEN! I am in the same boat! I actually bought the small NYX palette with browns/golds the other day bc I just can not spend that kind of money!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA! & thanks for the tip! I will def have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never used any of Nars stuff! I hear it is an awesome brand though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geez, I know right?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want it so bad! I picked up the elf blush palette the other day! Ha, I can spend $3.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ME TOO! It will make me sooooooo pretty! Ha! :P

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)