Mama's Blessed : Mama's Favorites [8]

Mama's Favorites [8]

Friday, March 13, 2015

I am over on HeyKerriBlog today! Go show some love. Please.


+ my journaling bible.
I am not creative but i think with time it will look cute. But this bible makes it more enjoyable to open it up & read. 


+ posts
10 Ways to Spend More Time w/ God  
Life Lessons From the Bachelor


+ Nick Jonas: Push
[ I love pretty much EVERY song on his album. But this is the one I can not stop singing! ]

 

+ over sized tees from TJMAXX. I bought two for $5.99 each.


+ these minis of mine. They are totally mama's favorites every week! :)



Mina Grace is 3 months as of March 12 2015!

in case you missed it:


What is a favorite from your week?

All the Joys - Blogger Love

16 comments:

  1. I love this post! I'm listening to that Nick Jonas song right now :)...and I love your sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy!! two of my favorite gals in one spot. going to check now! I'm loving all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i seriously say how jealous I am that you have two girls!!! Lol I've always wanted a girl but instead God gave me two boys. I want to join you on the ig blog challenge can I start today? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your girls are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been wanting to read the bible from front to back and I think I should start with buying a journal bible.. how sweet is it to doodle and get creative with each page?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw cute girls!!! - I've never even heard of a journaling bible?! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That journaling Bible looks so fun! And, as always, your minis are a-freaking-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks those sunglasses were in the Target dollar section & were only $3! :) & isn't that song just the best!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. God knew I could not handle boys! Ha! I really hope we get a boy one day though! Girls are expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still have yet to read the whole thing! I am hoping doing it this way will help!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah they actually have been around for years as far as I know but everyone is just now getting into them I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks girl! :P & you need to get ya one!! [ bible that is lol ]

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)