Mama's Blessed : Sisterhood of the World / Blogger Award

Sisterhood of the World / Blogger Award

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I want to thank Melissa for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World blogger award. Make sure you read her post. I love you lady! 



Rules for this award are super simple.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post the logo/button in your post somewhere.
3. Answer the questions you were asked.
4. Come up with some questions of your own.
5. Nominate some bloggers & have them answer the q's you made up.

& DONE.

Here are the questions from Melissa & my answers.
  1. Something or someone you miss from childhood?   Being carefree. Not having responsibility. & not knowing that the world can actually be a bad place.
  2. What do you think would be the hardest thing you'd have to give up if I said you had to give it up in an hour? Baby snuggles. They are the best thing in the world, just saying. 
  3. What was the worst punishment you got as a child? Being grounded in general. 
  4. If you had the chance to be invisible for a day, what would you do? Be nosy. Ha! I am going to leave it at that. 
  5. Would you rather play on the beach or play in the water? If the water is the ocean I would prefer the beach. But if it is a pool then pool fo sho! 
  6. Who is your favorite superhero and why? None.
  7. What was the last item you bought? (bonus points: convince us we need to buy it too!) The actual last thing was today - Mina's Easter dress. But the last thing I bought myself was a Starbucks Tiramisu Frappe. Go try it. It is awesomeness in your mouth. Who does not want that?
  8. If you could teleport by blinking your eyes right now, where would you go? To my bed. I am on the couch right now & it just seems so much easier than walking up the stairs to the room. OR maybe to Burger King... Chicken Fries are back bitches! Ha! 
  9. What is your favorite black and white movie? Movie none. TV SHOW - I Love Lucy. I LOVE that show.
  10. Would you rather be a tree or live in a tree and why? Live in a tree. Well a cool has built in a tree would be pretty bad ass! 

Now for my questions.

+ What is one thing you can not go a day w/o doing? [ besides using the              bathroom and eating. lol ]
+ Coral or mint?
+ What are the top 3 # searches on your Instagram?
+ Favorite type of movie?
+ You can only use 1 beauty product for the rest of your life, what is it?
+ The song that is stuck in your head?
+ If you could be a celeb for a day.. who & why?

Here is my list of bloggers I am nominating..

Amy @ Set Free  

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me dear! I loved your answers; I think these posts are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! Loved your Q's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! You too. I did not nominate you bc Melissa did & you did your post already. or you would have TOTALLY been on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl, can not wait to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the nomination, loved your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute idea! and I agree I was always grounded myself! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! What aa fun award and one that is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to nominate you too! But Mel had already done it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I loved it! Never heard of it til I was nominated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah yes carefree childhood...good stuff. And I love lucy was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes childhood was the best. Being an adult sucks! ha!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)