Mama's Blessed : Some Rambling

Some Rambling

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I honestly do not know what to write about today. I do know that I have a lot going on right now. My to do lists these days are long. Some of you may know already but my husband got laid off from his job a week ago. Luckily our lease is up end of April so we can move with no issues & no extra money needing to be used. We are planning to move back near family. We have actually been wanting to do so for a while now but we were not sure when. So now is the perfect time. I really am happy that we get to be around all our family and friends, just sucks he had to lose his job to make it happen. I am working on packing, tending to my minis, and helping my husband find a new job.[ We are also planning on becoming a two vehicle family again so I may possible go back to work as well.] That is actually a lot of work though it may not seem that way. He actually got a call yesterday for one of the jobs he applied for! That was super fast! I am praying he can get something soon. Maybe this one will be it. He has to call them today to set up the interview. 

I have been sitting here brain storming post ideas. So far I am drawing a lot of nothing. Maybe I am just wore out & need to rest my brain. We can go with that. I know I want to do a What's in My Diaper Bag post, & more #mamastyles posts too. Other than my normal Thankful Thursday & Mama's Favorites I am clueless. So, feel free to throw some post ideas my way. Let me know what you want to see more here on That Southern Mama. More kiddie posts? I do have a newborn and a toddler so I can totally make that happen. 


Everyone knows about the journaling bibles by now I am sure. I have been hunting & hunting for one. Everywhere around me is sold out. & online they are sold out or they cost more than my rent. BUT last night I found one. With tax & shipping it was less than $30. SCORE! I know by using this journaling bible I will open it up & read the word more. I love to take notes & doodle so it is going to be a daily MUST for me. Whatever helps right? Hurry & get here already. 

Okay so this post was not really going anywhere, so I will stop here. :)


8 comments:

  1. Sending good vibes over by you. Im sure you'll guys find something that will be good/fitting for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that call for your husband pulls through! Now I need to google what a journaling bible is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the move lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the move goes well! Where did you find the Bible?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your husband! Hope he finds something quickly. You have a LOT going on and sometimes you just have to take a break, girl! Take care of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending so many good vibes for your husband's job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everything works out just how you want it! We are moving across the country in two weeks! But we will be close to my family again so I am super excited! But I have work, plus packing, plus moving my MIL into her new place. So it's all a little hectic! We hope to become a two car family once we move too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed for your hubs!! Everything will get sorted out. You are strong!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)