Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [30]

Thankful Thursday [30]

Thursday, March 5, 2015


I have a lot going on right now but I also have a lot to be thankful for. 

+ Family. & that we will be living near them very soon.

+ This potential job for Keith. He has an interview next Thursday. The pay is not as much as he was making BUT it is more than we thought he would get in the area we are moving back to. 

+ Blogger friends, y'all have been so sweet & very encouraging when I have needed it most.

+ Mina & Kenzie. Their smiles & giggles melt my heart.

+ Finally find a cheap & available journaling bible. & I went today to buy some colored pencils for my doodling. & I have been stalking Etsy for journaling accessories. The stuff I have been coming across may be better than the stuff in the Target $ section! But shhhh do not tell Target that! 

+ Coffee forever & always. I tried the new Caramel Flan frappe the other day & fell in LOVE!

+ Prayer. It is what helps me through things. It sure is a powerful thing. 

What are you thankful for right now?

9 comments:

  1. Good luck to Keith at his interview! Where is it at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. We are praying hard! It is as a maintenace tech at a car factory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to the hubby!!! Praying that he gets it. Like you said it's not much but its something!!! And the smiles & giggles of our kiddos is what gives us the motivation to keep positive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to Keith! And good luck with the move. I know how hard that can be with two littles. You do have so much to be thankful for! love these posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much girl !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! <3 & yes those little smiles help me stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck in everything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course! Although you will be moving further away from me! Lol

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)