Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [31]

Thankful Thursday [31]

Thursday, March 19, 2015


I am thankful for a lot right now. A lot of you know that I had to take my 3 month old Mina Grace to the hospital Monday because she had/has RSV. It was caused by her having Bronchitis. 


 It has been a rough week. This mama's nerves are shot & running on no sleep. I am thankful for everyone that has been praying for her. I am thankful for all who have checked in to see how WE are doing. I am SUPER thankful that she is getting better by the day! The dr said this could last a week or two and that it could get bad again. 




But my Mina is doing so well. She seems like she is getting back to her normal self. I am also thankful for my mother. She drove me in Atlanta evening work traffic [ anyone that is in or near ATL knows this SUCKS ] to a children's hospital that Mina's pediatrician told me to go to. She stayed with me and helped me. She entertained me and even got me some Starbucks. The hospital we were at had a Starbucks in it. Genius! She took me home after midnight when they said Mina was good to go. I love her so! I am thankful that I have an amazing Lord that takes care of me and my family. 

What are you thankful for today?


                


8 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful, modern medicine is such a blessing. I seriously don't know what women in the old days used to do, I would be a nervous wreck without a good doctor!! So glad she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that she's doing better. both of your girls are gorgeous like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she gets to feeling better! We live in north georgia too and that Atlanta traffic is a nightmare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear she's doing better. Just remember to take time for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I have been wearing myself thin for sure. But today seemed a lot better for me & Mina. We visit the dr tomorrow for a follow up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nightmare.. GOOD word for it! :P & thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW! Thanks mama. I am blushing! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! <3 & yes, even though they did not give her meds or do anything other than suction her little nose with a big hose thing, it is nice to talk with someone that knows more than I do.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)