Mama's Blessed : The Weekend

The Weekend

Monday, March 2, 2015

Friday: What did I do? Maybe I grocery shopped, I honestly do not remember. I know I did a lot of cleaning. My mind is all over the place these days. Mama brain maybe?

Saturday: Keith's parents came up & we went to Senoia to eat at Zac Brown's restaurant & visit the walking dead store. We visited almost every shop on the main street. There were tons of cute boutiques & gift shops. & of course Starbucks coffee from the Walking Dead Cafe was a must! 










Sunday: I did a lot of de-cluttering & I managed to get a few storage bins packed up. I went through all Mina's clothes that are to small now & boxed them up. She is not in newborn & some 0-3 any more. She is a chunky thing



I worked on cleaning her gdiapers. One cover & a bunch of inserts/trifolds were in the wash. Maybe I will have enough soon so I can 100% cloth diaper her like I did Kenzie. We shall see. 


How was your weekend?



7 comments:

  1. sounds like a productive weekend. I'm still very jealous you are so close to the Walking Dead town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that dog!! I want it!! sounds like y'all had a great weekend. what are you going to do with Mina's clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so organized! I'm trying to do the same thing...having a huge garage sale in April!! And I can't believe how big she's getting...what a sweet babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was somewhat. Ha, you should be! JK. I wont be here much longer "/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was the sweetest! Well I am waiting to find out the sex of my hubs sisters baby. My sister is having another boy so she dont need them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hardly. Thanks though. I want to have a yard sale right before we move. I love them, having them... not so much. lol. Yeah she is growing fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Big Dawg wants to do a Walking Dead tour sooo bad around Georgia! I need to get on it and plan something!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)