Mama's Blessed : Easter Weekend 2015

Easter Weekend 2015

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I sure hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend! We sure did. It was a busy, but fun weekend! What did you do for the holiday?

Friday:

We decided to take the little ones to the Fernbank museum in Atlanta. Kenzie had a blast! 















Saturday: 

We had our Easter get together at my husband's parents' house.





Dresses from Jane








Before I put my face on. Ha. 

Sunday:

We had Easter at my mamas. 





I did not take many pictures at my mama's because Mina was having a rough time, and when she was calm Kenzie was throwing a toddler fit! 

Overall Easter was amazing. 



Last year's Easter posts:

15 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was that museum in Atlanta. I love going to museums and were not too far from Atlanta. It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a fun Easter weekend. :) Glad it was a good weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy y'all had a great Easter weekend!! The Fernbank Museum looks like lots of fun, we will have to take Little Monkey this summer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great Easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! The holidays are always better with little ones and you get to see the excitement in their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fantastic weekend! Those girls dresses were so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww look at her with the dinos!! And the dresses adorable!! Looks like a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the girls'dresses! And yours too! Looks like the weather was nice for Easter. It was gray and rainy out where I am. Jealous! Glad yours was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoyed yours as well! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He will love it, def try taking him! Hope you enjoyed yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was! :) Hope you enjoyed yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally! I just love getting to do things for them and seeing their face.. It almost makes me feel like a kid again around the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks girl! <3 Hope you enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much.. yay, she loves dinosaurs now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was pretty warm. just windy. the wind never helps when your trying to take pictures! :P & thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)