Mama's Blessed : FOUR

FOUR

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tagged by Lindsay, Amanda, & Sarah. Thanks girls! :P I love this little challenge/tag. Learn a little about me.. in 4's. 



4 Names People Call You 
1. Mama / Mommy 
2. Ash
3. Ashley
4. Aunt She She 

4 Jobs You’ve Had
1. stay at home mama
2. baker 
3. front desk clerk
4. cupcake eater

4 Movies You’ve Watched More Than Once
1. House Bunny
2. The Princess Bride 
3. Pitch Perfect
4. Hot Rod

4 Books I Would Recommend
1. The Best Yes
2. The Lovely Bones
3. 50 Shades of Grey
4. Twilight Saga

Ha, I seriously can not recall all the books I have read. 

4 Places I’ve Lived
1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Does a few months in Kentucky count?

4 Places I Have Been
1. Maryland
2. Texas
3. Florida
4. Tennessee

I never leave the country! :P

4 Places I’d Rather Be Now
1. The beach
2. at a buffet. I am HANGRY!
3. Japan
4. The mall

4 of My Favorite Foods
1. Pasta. ALL THE PASTAS :P
2. Cookies 
3. Green beans
4. Buffalo chicken

4 TV Shows I Watch
1. Younger
2. Young & Hungry
3. Party Down South
4. KUWTK

4 Things I’m Looking Forward to This Year
1. Mina turning one
2. Kenzie turning three
3. JOBS
4. A new home

4 Things I’m Always Saying
1. Hey girl Hey .... I say this ALL DAY LONG.
2. WHAT DO YOU WANT? [ I am a mama, lol]
3. Oh Hell naw.
4. NO. once again.. I am a mama.

4 Tags
1. Kerri
2. Anne
3. Kara


27 comments:

  1. Kim Mason-SeibertApril 30, 2015 at 8:16 AM

    I would rather be at the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing! I love these things! I'd rather be at the beach, too! Looks like you have a fun year planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol "cupcake eater"!!!
    You do say "hey girl hey".
    I'm also positive every mama says "what do you want?" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things I'm always saying! Lololol
    Me too me too!
    Hey girl heyyyyy ;)
    Love these tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The House Bunny. I seriously forgot that movie existed, thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt She She! So cute! And YES pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cupcake eater sounds like the best profession. Seriously!! And how could I have forgotten princess bride??!! Ahhh!! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of The Best Yes... it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yasssss to Pitch Perfect! aca-cuse me?! I love pasta too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you get to be a cupcake taster?! I want that job!!! Ive seen this post everywhere, I love it! Maybe I have to do it now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abundant JourneysApril 30, 2015 at 9:37 PM

    This looks like a fun challenge. Makes you think and take tally on your life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is never ending! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I really enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. DO IT! :) I worked in a cupcake shop, so technically my job title was not a cupcake taster... I just bought & ate them A LOT.. like almost everyday! That place was dangerous! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha I am so ready for Pitch Perfect 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great read for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best job ever! ha. Yeah I have watched that movie like a million times!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that name. My first nephew started that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. YOU ARE WELCOME!! :P One of my top favs for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Only awesome people love that movie! :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey girl HEY! <3 If you have not done it, you totally should!

    ReplyDelete
  22. yeah everyone makes fun of me for saying that or has started saying it every time I come around!
    Yeah I am sure I am not the only one that says that to my kids and I am sure I am not the only one that gets tired of it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah I do too girl, thanks for the tag! :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blogger trip to the beach! Who's in!? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  25. *sigh* I can't even begin to count how many times a day I ask my son what he wants and how many noooooos I say :) He's a wild toddler and into everything!! Being a mom is the best :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)