Mama's Blessed : Mama's Favorites [10]

Mama's Favorites [10]

Friday, April 10, 2015


Posts:


This song:



I was totally scared at first. I have heard a few stories about the fibers getting in the eyes. YIKES. I have yet to have that happen, thank Jesus! BUT I LOVE this stuff. I have short eyelashes that are straight even when I curl them. So using this mascara adds plenty of length! I can not believe I am just now using this stuff! I highly recommend it. 


This lipstick:



A few of mine:
All the Joys - Blogger Love

14 comments:

  1. I need to try Younique! I love mascara! And that lipstick looks gorgeous; can't go wrong with Maybelline! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lipstick is so pretty!! great round up of faves! do you have before and after pics with the mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the craving coral. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick is so pretty! I won the Younique mascara in a giveaway & absolutely love it also! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maybelline products! And I keep hearing about those Younique mascara. Maybe something I should check out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybelline is amazing! <3 & yeah you should totally try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your having an awesome Friday! <3 That is so cool, the mascara is pricey but great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to look for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to do a before and after pic soon. I need to get my eyebrows waxed again first! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You seriously have to try it! I think you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay yay yay yay yay!!! I'm dying to know if younique is legit so happy to hear :)
    That lipstick is

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! SO worth a try! <3 & I agree the lipstick is super lovely! Coral is such a pretty color. Perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to try that mascara!! I'm happy to hear it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)