Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [32] Egg Hunt & A House Party

Thankful Thursday [32] Egg Hunt & A House Party

Thursday, April 2, 2015


I am thankful for:

Family. Friends. Parties. 

Saturday we visited with my husband's parents. There was an Easter egg hunt at the VFW they attend. Kenzie had a blast!







Sunday was my mama's House Party for the show Younger that is now in TV Land. Food. Wine. Good tv. Awesome people.. Makes a great time!


This is AFTER we ate! The food was amazing. Thanks mama.


WINE!


Watching Younger. Anyone else watch the first episode this week? What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Houseparty.com is amazing! Great way to try out new products etc and they send you a party pack filled with free stuff for you and your guests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!! I've never heard of houseparty.com fun new things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I need to check this out now... We entertain a lot; how did I not know about this?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched the show yet. I wanted to though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. check it out girl!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)