Mama's Blessed : Citrus Lane - April Box

Citrus Lane - April Box

Friday, May 8, 2015

This posts contains affiliated links.

Last month I purchased the March box for Mina which was baby stuff. For April I decided to get one again, but for Kenzie. Which was toddler related products. Read last month's box post here. If you are wondering what Citrus Lane is, it is a monthly box subscription for your kids. Newborn & up. You do not have to do it every month, or you can. I just do one box here and there. It is $29 for one month, but use code TAKE40 & get your box for 40% off! That is an amazing deal. Also, the monthly boxes ship free. The Citrus Lane website also offers other products to buy if you are not into the whole subscription box thing. 
They even have boxes that are themed for baby showers and other themes. Over all I absolutely LOVE this company! 


This box was a box that my toddler LOVED! It was more of an outdoorsy one. With summer approaching it was perfect! 


I absolutely love the finger paints. 100% natural. Fruit & veggie extracts and you just add water. 


Kenzie got to eat the organic chocolate cookie snack right away. They are whole grain cookies. I will be purchasing more of these!
& I LOVE the book. It comes with a cd for singing along or put in the computer/dvd player and watch! A toddler approved product for sure!


The Flower Set is my favorite thing in this box! Kenzie and her cousins love these things. It is a stack and grow your own garden toy set. Better than blocks! :) 


Over all a great box, so worth the money! 

If you are wanting to try it out be sure to use code TAKE40 for 40% off your box! Visit Citrus Lane today & explore! 



24 comments:

  1. Lindsey SmallwoodMay 8, 2015 at 10:26 AM

    What a fun box! I love the idea of sending it as a baby shower gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Things like this make me kick myself and think "why didn't I think of that!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute. I love your idea about the babyshower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I bet this was such a fun way to change things up and try new things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea?! I didn't know there was a company that did that! I have to check it out for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great box! I'm fascinated by all of the subscription boxes you can get today. When we have kids I'll have to remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twitchetts BlogspotMay 8, 2015 at 9:49 PM

    wow with 40% off that is a fantastic deal! Those flowers would be hours of entertainment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abundant JourneysMay 8, 2015 at 11:51 PM

    Okay so you bought it for the kiddos, but I wouldn't mind indulging in a few of the items. Finger painting with my son would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really great - helping to find things to do and new ideas for your kids - and the 40% is a fabulous deal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun box! I hope something like this is still available when my son is older!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have kids (yet) but this is such a cool pack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is, perfect gift for someone with kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure there will be. You can get them for newborns too

    ReplyDelete
  14. It truly is an awesome deal!
    I love coming across new stuff for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha I know right, I so wanted the cookies! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are seriously! My toddler will build one and walk around the house with it forever.. She seems some proud of her flower she makes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Makes a great gift for people with kids too! I love this box!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should try it out! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is, and m daughter loved getting to open it up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah it would make an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha! Yeah I feel ya. I wish I would have done these more when my toddler was smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes totally! I will def be sending this box subscription as a gift soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)