Mama's Blessed : Finding Joy In Everyday

Finding Joy In Everyday

Friday, May 15, 2015

Today I am linking up with Hope N Griffin . Thanks so much for tweeting me about this link up by the way! This post is about finding joy in your everyday life. I have a lot of joy in my life. My list could go on & on. But for my readers & my need to get up & get a 2nd cup of coffee, I am going to only list a few.



+ I am a mama to two beautiful girls. A toddler & a 5 month old. They are such blessings and bring SO MUCH joy to my life. Everyday. Seeing them smile, interact with each other, & having my toddler run to me every time she has something exciting she wants me to see/know. This role as their mother is such an amazing thing. 

+ A nice hot cup of coffee, or a run for one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks. I know it may be silly, but it makes me happy. 

+ Jumping into the word, I find peace there. Making everyday a joyful one. Knowing that the Lord has blessed me so much and continues to do so. How could I not have a joyful spirit? 



+ The people in my life. My husband, family, friends, and my blog friends. They mean so much to me, & I am truly blessed. 

+ A joy inspiring book.. When I can actually find time to read. I finally started Make It Happen by Lara Casey. I can already tell this one is going to change me! 




Where do you find joy everyday? 





22 comments:

  1. Just made a run to Starbucks myself and am very joyful for that! Love this fun, positive Friday post. Hope your interview went well yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ;) well the job just was not for me. It was part time which I'm good with BUT I would have got only 12-15 hours a week. That's insane. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I honestly find joy in my puppy every day. She keeps my spirits high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope is amazing so happy to see your linking up. I find joy by being aligned with Christ. I can't get joy from anywhere else but Him. Which is why it is a fruit of the Spirit.

    Xoxox
    Gema from belovedgems.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been on my heart to find my joy so this was a great post to read. As a new mom I've gotten so caught up in trying to take care of everyone else, that I forgot I need to take care of myself and my spirit too. I find my joy in yoga and meditation and have been slacking on those things, it felt so nice to listen to a guided meditation today as I nursed my little one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read that book! You'll have to do a review post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such great things to be happy about! I guess I find solace in writing and reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Way to find the positive in life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finding joy in the everyday is such a great practice to keep! And I find joy in many of those same places - my littles, reading the Bible (how amazing that we are able to read these Words!), friendships and community, and even simple things - like the almost dying Mother's Day bouquet sitting on my kitchen counter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this! Thanks for linking up with #JoyHopeLive

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just letting you know you this post will be the featured #JoyHopeLive piece on Wed 5/20 at www.HopeNGriffin.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. God, family and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes she is great, so awesome to have linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's awesome mama! Your right, as mamas we tend to forget about ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much! Thanks for mentioning the link up to me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes small things can bring lots of joy to our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two great things!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)