Mama's Blessed : Instagram # Hashtags

Instagram # Hashtags

Monday, May 4, 2015

I thought this would be a fun little post for this Monday! I am a nosy person, & always wondering what others search for on Instagram. I enjoy looking through other IGer's pictures. I get a lot of inspiration from that. I want to know what are some of your top searches! What hashtags do you search for and scroll forever just getting lost in all the pictures. & if your searching dirty stuff... keep it to yourself. NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT! :P Here are a few of my favorite searches that I go to A LOT!


#bloglife
#journalingbible
#biblejournaling
#organizing
#planneraddicts
#plannerlove
#mommyblogger
#kikkiklove
#erincondren
#etsy
#ministyle
#bibleverses


I search more than just those. BUT those are the ones I use the most. I am LAME, I know this! I like to find motivation to clean and organize by looking at those type pictures on Instagram. THOUGH I end up spending to much time doing so that I get nothing done. Just like with Pinterest. I am all in to the journaling bible & planner obsession too. And of course I am a mama blogger, so I am ALWAYS stalking other bloggers on IG.

What are your top searches on IG?

& follow me if you are not already! 



28 comments:

  1. I am terrible about searching hashtags on ig. I really need to get better, blog or Minnesota are probably 2 of my top though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get on hashtag searching

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Yeah i am obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to look a lot at ones that I'm using and pregnancy/mom related ones, like #3under5, #4under6, and then all the weeks ones as I post them, like #23weeks (preggo), etc. I'm pretty boring I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something I want to get better at for sure! I think I most frequently search travel hashtags: #travel #traveling #wanderlust #travelgram. I love seeing other people's photos from around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great!! I'm obsessed with Instagram and always looking into ways I can connect more. I use the etsy one a lot and I agree- it's very versatile. I should use bloglife more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVES me some Insta!!! But I hardly ever search hashtags ... I can see myself spending hours doing that after work haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bible journaling too! So beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mostly look at makeup brand hashtags. Haha! The #etsy one is fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not good about searching hastags. I clearly need to get on it. I sound super old saying this, but I'm just learning to how to best use hastags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have too many IG Hashtags. lol I'm a hashtag freak.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never hashtag searched. Now I know what I'll be doing all night...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Abundant JourneysMay 5, 2015 at 9:57 AM

    I'm not much for IG because time is so short and my pictures are nothing to fain over. Lol. But your little tactic is interesting. I wonder what I would find with some fun # searches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don;t really search hashtags too often...usually just the ones I've created! :) But I love this idea...now I know what I'll be doing during those middle of the night feedings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool idea, Ashley! I've never really thought about this I guess, even though I use hashtags with my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha, yeah I find myself searching stuff when I am open with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Be careful at night when searching! things can get dirty lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOU ARE WELCOME! :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha! :P I do not use them as much as I used too

    ReplyDelete
  20. It can be very fun & interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need to look up some makeup ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I so did this during my pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yup, i find myself in the same spot!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally! Add bloglife to your blog related pics!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I bet you come across some gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I totally did the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)