Mama's Blessed : Nautical Baby Shower

Nautical Baby Shower

Thursday, May 21, 2015

This past Sunday was my younger sister's baby shower. My mama did an amazing job on the nautical theme my sister was wanting. Most of the decor was taken and put in baby Lucas's nursery. Also a lot of the decor was DIY by my mama. 






The empty living room ready for guests. I did not find it appropriate to post pictures of guests, not everyone wants pictures of themselves on the internet! 


Brittany & her husband brought back Salt Water Taffy from their PCB FL trip so they could be used as favors/gifts. 


Mina Grace was dressed for the party! I actually had this made for Kenzie Love when she was a baby by an IG shop. So I was super excited when I realized it would match the theme of the baby shower!






A lot of the shells were also brought back from my sister's beach trip. 


 I made the baby shower invitations to go along with the theme. I am pretty proud of this bad boy! :P I am seriously thinking about making this a side thing I do! 

** The nautical paper banners that are seem over windows, the cupcake toppers, & the info cards were found & printed from Catch My Party & are by Ian & Lola **


22 comments:

  1. Wow! I know someone who would love this. The details are amazing! ~Aimee from theburnedhand.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and great decor! Wow! Whoever decorated is amazing!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love this!!! My sister is pregnant and we found out what she's having in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh awesome congrats! My sis in law is due the end of July! & my sis is due mid august.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Perfect theme for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I think so too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys did a great job and you should definitely make invitations as a side job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! What is the blue drink?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going straight to Pinterest! So cute! I think one in army camo or airplanes would be cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girl, I really am thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, blue Hawaiian punch & sprite I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! And I agree. Camp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh...the crab is so cute! And I love all the blue and red. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my, such sweetness! You have a very talented mama!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute baby shower- love the nautical decor!

    This Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  17. My mama did awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree 100%! She needs to teach me some things lol

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)