Mama's Blessed : Mama's Favorites / May

Mama's Favorites / May

Wednesday, June 3, 2015



Forever21


I talked about this store in yesterday's post. I am seriously in love. I used to only order on their website, but NOW I can actually visit the store. It is kind of dangerous having a f21 so close to me! I love how cheap everything is and the stuff is great quality too! 


Mary Kay CC Cream 

This is my first time trying a foundation/cream by Mary Kay & I LOVE it. It covers my redness but is not heavy. Great for summer time.  I use the TimeWise moisturizer, eye makeup remover, and the lip scrub also. Great company for sure. 

Younique Mascara

My favorite mascara EVER! I use this on top of my everyday mascara to give me longer fuller lashes. I will repurchase this stuff over and over again. 


The Bachelorette 

I loved last season's The Bachelor.. So when they said Kaitlyn & Britt would be the Bachelorettes I HAD to watch. I am so happy Kaitlyn got picked, she is gorgeous and has such an awesome personality! I dislike Britt very much so, HA! I am loving Shawn [ maybe because he looks like Ryan Gosling ], the hott dentist, Ben Z, & Joshua. 


My Planner

What would I do with out this thing? Lost everything, including my mind that is for sure! I will be doing a post [soon] on how I use it and include my new goodies from an awesome lady on Etsy. 


Hart of Dixie

I am coming to the end of season 3 of this show on Netflix. I heard season 4 is the last one?! Is that right? If so that makes me sad, I have fell in love with the show and the characters. The "southern-ness" is a little over the top, but still a super cute show. Can Zoe & Wade just be together forever already????


Favorite things from May? GO!

17 comments:

  1. I heard hart of dixie is a super cute show. Sadly I lost interest in bachelor and bachelorette so long ago I am not sure what is going on anymore eekk.. I've seen that mascara all over the place.. I just not sure I am ready to spend that money to try it.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a good planner but I'm so afraid of spending money on it and being disappointed. Some of my favorite things from May were 1) "The Traveling Vineyard" A friend of mine invited me to an in-home wine tasting at her apartment a couple of weeks ago, it was SO much fun and the wine was pretty good. If I ever get my house in order I might just host my own. 2) Dandelions - This was really April into early May but I think it still counts. I LOVE dandelions. I even wrote about them on my own blog early in May. I am missing them already. 3) I also discovered younique mascara in May(from another friends party) I never really wear make up...like ever. But after using these I started wearing it again. I'm even doing my hair on some days. It's like it inspired me or something. Lol. 4) skirts and dresses - I've never been much of a dress wearer but as I'm getting more into my 30s I'm finding that my legs get HOT. Even shorts feel hot on me so last year I started wearing skirts and dresses when the weather warmed up and I missed them over the winter. So when warmer weather came back around in May I was SUPER exited to start putting on skirts again....of course I gained 20lbs this year so most of them don't fit anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a good planner! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hot dentist toooooo!! :) My MIL got me a bottle of Younique. I haven't used it yet, but a lady did a demo on me and I loved it!! Need something fun and fancy to wear it to! And...loving the pineapples! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the Bachelorette this season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cc cream! I never use my planner! I'm horrible! I don't even know when my doc. Appointment is...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still yet to try the Younique mascara!! UGhhhhhhh I NEED to get back into using my planner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I actually got rid of it and ordered a Plum paper one! It was not big enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already finished Hart of Dixie, and I am so sad they wont be continuing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved it it was just to small. I ordered a Plum Paper one

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Summer = Pineapples lol. I love Shawn, Ben h & z, the dentist is cute but awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks lady, I got rid of it though because it was to small. I ordered a Plum paper one with a blogging section!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ordered the Plum Paper one with blogging section!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah I feel so pretty with my younique mascara! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)