Mama's Blessed : Monday Coffee Talk / One

Monday Coffee Talk / One

Monday, June 15, 2015

Hey blog world I am back! I have just been busy and not really feeling the blogging thing the past week or so. Today I am linking up with Jasmine over at Classy, Sassy, & A Bit Smartassy for her Monday Coffee Talk link up. We discuss our top 3 goals for the week.


HerSailingSoul

1. Post at least 4 times this week on the blog. I have been slacking ever since we moved.
& I just have not really had anything I felt needed to be posted. 

2. I have said before that I plan on opening up an Etsy shop, so I really want to get some more 
product ready for opening. 

3. I am working on getting my career diploma ONLINE for Medical Administrative Assistant,
& it has taken me forever to get this done since having Mina. So this week I want to take 2 tests. 


What are you top 3 goals for this week?

13 comments:

  1. These are excellent goals! I jumped on your post when I saw you too were also participating in The Coffee Talk goal blog hop. I love this blog the most. I look forward to it every week. I hope you continue to do the weekly goals. I would love to hear if you finished your MAA. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will you be selling in your Etsy shop!? I'm new to your blog from today's link up! Good luck with your goals! I know I definitely need to get some posts written up while I can! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you for getting your degree! Doing courses online with kids around can be so tough. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with achieving your goals!
    I hope you can open your etsy store soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with your goals doll. Going to school is going to be a challenge but you got this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the tests!!! Can't wait to see your etsy shop. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girl. I'm hoping to have it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is tough! But I will get it done eventually! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by!!! As of right now just printable stuff, & blog related.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stopping by! I am loving this link up too, helps me get motivated for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the encouragement! I will be back next week for link up for sure.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)