Mama's Blessed : Monday Coffee Talk / Two

Monday Coffee Talk / Two

Monday, June 22, 2015

HerSailingSoul

Happy Monday blog world! Hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day weekend! I did, I will recap tomorrow, because today is for weekly goals. I am linking up again with Jasmine for some Monday Coffee Talk. 


+ Post on blog 4 days. I only did 3 posts last week.
+ Work on product for Etsy shop. Nope. 
+ Take two tests. Prepared one test for submission. I will be submitting it today, and starting the second.

I was a slacker this past week. 

Goals for this week:

1. NO JUNK OR SNACKS. I have been eating VERY unhealthy lately. I have yet to loose my baby weight, & it is now snack cake fat! :P

2. Read Bible everyday. I have been trying to catch up on She Reads Truth. 

3. Finish my book, Make It Happen. These days it seems to take me forever to read a book. I may go a week or so with out even picking it up! I have a stack of good books waiting to be read. 

What are your top 3 goals for this week? How do you stay motivated to accomplish them? 

17 comments:

  1. I've been a slacker on reading my books as well. Definitely need to do that more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goals for this week are all blog related! Need to schedule so many posts and take MUCH better photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with you on trying to eat healthy and also Im trying to finish my book. Lets see how we do by the end of the week. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love She reads truth. I need to be better about reading it though.. Maybe that will be my goal for the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon Willett KetchumJune 22, 2015 at 2:21 PM

    Two blog posts, exercise 4 times, study my food photography book, be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to hop on this weekly goals train!! I love the idea of setting a goal for yourself - even if you don't complete them, you will still have direction for the weeks to come :)


    {www.pearlsandpolkadots.net}

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goals are to make dinner for my family more, eat healthy, workout more, and continue building my blog. I'd like to submit my writing other places, but it's so hard to find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too girl, having kids def makes it harder for me to sit and read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to add those to my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to you too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am trying to catch up now on She Reads Truth, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. be patient needs to be on my list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very true! It is helping me stick to the goals some what!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seriously need to start working out! Good luck lady!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)