Mama's Blessed : The Awesome Link Up

The Awesome Link Up

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Today I am co hosting the Awesome Link Up with Anne from Love The Here & Now.


There is a lot of awesomeness in our everyday lives that we may over look. We should slow down & appreciate these things. What are some awesome things in your life or going on in your life right now?

+ Winning a Starbucks gift card. Another reason why I love the blog world! Being able to enter & run giveaways.

+ Mama & sister time. Now that I am living closer to family, I love meeting my mama and sister in town. Shopping, eating, & Starbucks. Best times ever!

+ Conversations with my toddler. She makes my days brighter. She is so smart and funny. I love being told I am a princess, or that she thinks I am pretty! Melts my heart to hear from her mouth how much she loves me too.

+ Morning Bible reading time. Mornings are my favorite time to open up my bible and doing some reading. Having a nice warm cup of coffee while doing so just makes it even more awesome. 

+ Pitch Perfect 2. Just watched it last night and I already want to watch it like a million more times.

+ Good music. I FINALLY bought the Ed Sheeran cd. Photograph is my new favorite song. & after last night, I will have to get the Pitch Perfect 2 sound track. 

+ Forever21. Our local mall just opened up one of these awesome stores. They have the best stuff. AWESOME JEANS FOR LESS THAN $8.. Yes please, in every color. Pineapple socks and earrings... Camis for $1.80!! I could spend all my money there.

+ Find a new/good recipe. I enjoy cooking and baking. & when I come across a good one I probably make it over and over til I do not like it any more. I am making Smores Brownies tonight. :P

+ Snapchat. Makes my day getting random and silly snaps. Snap me - hell0ashleyy

Okay so there is my list of some awesome things. Now, tell me a few of yours!

Thanks Anne for allowing me to co host with you, your AWESOME! :)





20 comments:

  1. Hooray for a free Starbucks gift card! The best Starbucks is the Starbucks you don't have to pay for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So next time hubs watches the kids for me, I'm so going to see pitch perfect 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 21 is a great store...so reasonable and such a HUGE selection! yay for family time and great music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love free starbucks gift cards...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely agree with winning gift cards. I love Ed Sheeran. I just added you on snapchat :) "sassybrunette88"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these posts! Always make me smile. That's awesome that you won the Starbucks gift card! Go you! I have to try out this SnapChat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be moving to a new apartment pretty soon, so that's pretty exciting..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heck yes to Snapchat! Sometimes the snaps I receive just really make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love spending time with my girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to hear Pitch Perfect 2 is one you can watch over and over.. i heard it wasn't as good and that made me sad.. I LOVE the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so worth it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I need to go back and shop like asap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) I listen to it every time i am in the car! :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you tried it out yet? When you get it tweet me your username. I use it all day! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha, you have sent me some that have made my day for sure! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. <3 We love spending time with mama!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like it better than the first actually. I have watched the first one a gazillion times I swear! :P

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)