Mama's Blessed : What An Exciting Weekend

What An Exciting Weekend

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

This past weekend may not have been super eventful but it was still an exciting one for me! 

Friday 


+ Mina turned 6 months! Time is FLYING! She talks her baby talk non stop & throws a dada in there from time to time. She can sit up alone but for short amounts of time. We have been working on her crawling, which is not getting far. She now weighs 13 pounds . 

+ My brother had his Police Academy graduation. I am so proud of him! He is going to be the best Police officer in town! :)




Saturday


+ My younger sister came over to go with me and the girls to my husband's work cook out. Food. Swimming. Netflix. EVERYONE asleep before 11 pm. That is how we party! 



+ My toddler, Kenzie can now swim with her floaty vest on all by herself. She is so proud of herself. She thinks it is the most amazing thing! 

Sunday


+ The in laws brought me this awesome mug back from their beach trip. LOVE IT! 

+ My husband was off [ he only gets a day off a week. & the days he does work he is on call through out the night, so he is gone A LOT ] so it was super nice being able to spend a little time with him!

+ I made an AWESOME meal that I found on Pinterest. One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole. DELISH! 


How was your weekend? What do you have planned this weekend?




17 comments:

  1. It seems like you had an amazing weekend!
    Congrats to your brother on police academy!
    That's an amazing mug as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your brother! That's awesome! My oldest nephew (he's just a few years younger than me) recently graduated from the police academy too and I was so proud of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte Marie WhiteheadJune 16, 2015 at 10:25 AM

    Wow sounds like an amazing weekend! The food looks amazing too! Thank you for Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great weekend! Cute baby, awesome mug and that casserole looks DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Saturday sounds perfect! It's a good day if I can get outdoors, plus relax with Netflix, and still be in bed before 11:00 . . . or, let's be real, 10:00. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cheeseburger casserole looks REALLY good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your brother! My father was a police officer for over 20 years! It's such a rewarding career!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe she is 6 months already! And congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, time is flying! & thanks I am super proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, & that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes maam sure did!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was! :P I found it on Pinterest of course.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! It was delish! :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by! It was super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to the nephew! Yeah I am super proud of him, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much! He is going to do great! & yes I love that dang mug! My in laws are to awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)