Mama's Blessed : Monday Coffee Talk / Three

Monday Coffee Talk / Three

Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Monday y'all! Hope everyone enjoyed with holiday weekend & the 4th. Mine was a blast! Recap tomorrow on the blog! Last week I did not link up with my goals for the week, So this week I am updating from my goals from two weeks ago & setting my new goals for this week! Thanks Jasmine & Courtney for creating such a motivating link up! 


No junk: I have done pretty good with this til the 4th of July. That was my "cheat" day since my husband's sister had her daughters birthday party. I ate some cake & ice cream. Oh & some chips. But other than that I have done super good. I am down 5 or 6 pounds last I checked. 

Read Bible everyday. Sadly I did not do this. I seriously need motivation here. I thought having a journaling Bible would help, but I need to find me a good daily Bible study/devotional or something. I am WAY BEHIND on She Reads Truth! :(

Finish my book Make It Happen. Again I am sad to say no. I have picked it up a few times but have not made it far. Though it really is an awesome book. I guess watching OITNB with the in laws to get them caught up on season 3 and get a refresher of what is going on before we start the new season [ we started it last night, AWESOME ] has kind of got in the way. :P

Goals for this week:

New design for Etsy shop & add a few new prints. I opened my shop 2 weeks ago. & I did the logo/design real fast just so I could open shop. I am not really loving it. SO I want to find & create something I can be proud of. Because soon comes BUSINESS CARDS! & of course I want some more goodies for the shop. I have some ideas. Just got to create & list them. Stay tuned this week.

Read Bible everyday. I am keeping this on my list til I stick with it. This is an important one. I need to dive in the Word and have something touch my heart. Cheesy I know. But I am being for real. I feel sometimes I am getting further and further away from the Word. & It is just because I have made it a habit to NOT OPEN the Bible. So I HAVE to create and stick to the habit of opening it daily. 

Contact some local businesses for work. I want to get a job BUT then I was reading a blog post which I do not remember who, but it was talking about Social Media Assistant. SO I am going to try to contact a handful of local small businesses about it and see what happens. 

What are your goals for this week?

18 comments:

  1. Love the idea of working for a small business and helping them grow via social media

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your social media work idea. That should give you lots of flexibility. You are motivating me to stay on track, too! I think holidays are okay to indulge a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the new designs for your shop! Love the idea of a social media assistant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE goal posts!! And I love that you do them every week. I do monthly goals, but maybe if I did them weekly, there would be more accountability?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the goals!! Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon Willett KetchumJuly 6, 2015 at 10:57 PM

    Good goals, especially the second one. I need to get into the Word daily also. Life goes fast and if we don't make time, it will never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals! Loved this post - very inspiring :)

    www.pearlsandpolkadots.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on eating better! Independence Day is definitely a valid excuse to indulge a little bit! :) And I've been working on reading my scriptures daily too, trying to get better about that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to have a no junk rule this week lol! Good luck on your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree about the holidays. I have been doing pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am already using social media, why not make a job of it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think weekly ones are easy to stick with!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, & happy Sunday lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am working to make reading the Bible a habit everyday. If not, I will go long period with out even picking it up. Sad I know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go for it! :) I actually felt a lot better after cutting them out.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)