Mama's Blessed : Mama's Favorites // July

Mama's Favorites // July

Tuesday, August 4, 2015




Make It Happen - This book has really touched me. It is making me rethink everything. It is the reason I started the whole no social media on weekends thing like a few weeks ago. I will be talking more on all this in a later post. If you have not read this book, you MUST!


Pantene Ultimate 10 w/ BB Cream Shampoo & Conditioner - This stuff is amazing. It smells delisious! Kind of like It's A Ten, this shampoo & conditioner does 10 things for your hair. & I must say, it sure is on point. My hair feels soft, health, looks shiny, and is easliy detangled. That is a plus for me because in between washes, I may or may not brush my hair much! Ha. 

The Bachelorette - I watched last season's The Bachelor & when I heard Kaitlyn was going to be on The Bachelorette I had to see. I will be watching EVERY season of it from now own! OH & btw I am now watching Bachelor in Paradise. LOVE IT! 

Waist Trainer - I am sure you are seeing these everywhere! They seem to all be super expensive, but I bought mine off Jane.com a while back. They may not currently have them on the site at the moment, but keep checking because I do see past stuff pop up again. Jane has awesome deals for HUGE discounts. Anyway, I wear the waist trainer a few hours a day, since it hurts some, and I attempt to work up a sweat. I have not started exercising yet [ I AM LAZY RIGHT NOW! ] but once I do I am sure it will help a lot. 

Daily Boutique Deals

F21 denim shorts - Less than $11 & I wear them all the time! They are super cute and comfy. I just love Forever21 in general. I seriously need to go visit the store like ASAP! [ they look similar to these but mine are cuffed at bottom ] 

Plum Paper Planner - I just did a recent review on this planner & I love it. I looks similar to the Erin Condren planner but cheaper. SCORE! [ review here

Jamberry Nails - I have a current sponsor that is a Jamberry consultant, Amanda and she is AWESOME! I sent me some of her product to review & I LOVE these dang nails! I applied them exactly 2 weeks ago and they are still on! I will have a review & GIVEAWAY post live this Thursday, so stay tuned! [ Check out Amanda's Jamberry post




Songs:






Check out last month's favorites:
June's Favorites

What is your top favorite thing for the month of July?

*this post may contain affiliated links*








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)