Mama's Blessed : #mamastyle Football Season

#mamastyle Football Season

Monday, August 10, 2015

Summer is almost over which means fall is coming! There are so many things I love about fall, one being FOOTBALL! Alabama / Roll Tide to be exact. There is less than a month til Bama plays their first game of this season. I am stoked, seriously! College football season is the best time for get togethers. Trying out new dishes perfect for parties. Sipping on some alcohol or COFFEE. & super cute fashion. September here in Alabama the weather will still be warm. So sadly no cute fall/winter fashion yet. I am praying for cool nights so I can wear a cozy hoodie though! But it will be perfect weather for cute football tees, jeans, and converse! Anyone else excited for football season?





I have a blog related question I want to end this post with. I plan to do more football and fall related posts through the season, but I am curious to know what YOU/My READERS would like to see when it comes to #mamastyle posts?! Please leave your suggestions in the comments! Thanks y'all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)