Mama's Blessed : Blogtember / Day 19 One Of My Best Days

Blogtember / Day 19 One Of My Best Days

Saturday, September 19, 2015

I love that for Blogtember today the prompt is to talk about one of the best days of my life. My 7 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. And one of the best days of my life other than the birth of my girls, is marrying my husband. As of tomorrow we will have been married for 7 years & together for a total of 10 years. We have had our ups and downs but he has my heart. We have two beautiful daughters together. <3 <3 


[ I have been slacking on blogging lately I know. This week has been my first week back to working since last November! I am trying to get the hang of everything and I am still trying to figure out where to fit in the blogging! ]


Brave Love Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)