Mama's Blessed : Blogtember / Day 3 Collage of My Blog

Blogtember / Day 3 Collage of My Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

It is that time again! Blogtember w/ Brave Love Blog! <3 Blogtember - blogging everyday for the month of September. & Bailey has every day already planned out! I may not join in everyday but I will as much as possible! See my posts for Blogtember 2014.

I did not do a post for 9/1 or 9/2 but I am joining in on the fun today! The prompt for today is to create a collage or inspiration/mood board that describes your blog.

How fun!? Here is mine! <3 

For y'all that know me... anything I am leaving out? Maybe I should have included a mason jar?

Name a few things that describe your blog!

Brave Love Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)