Mama's Blessed : #mamastyle Fall Time

#mamastyle Fall Time

Friday, September 11, 2015

Hey guess what... Fall is almost here. I am so over summer and ready for that cute cozy fall fashion! I have my go to trends that I pretty much always stick with.. leggings and sweatshirts or hoodies. My converse all day errday! denim with leopard and maroon. Maxi skirts are great for fall time. Thank goodness. :P Oversized tops and light weight sweaters. Did I say leggings??? Though I am totally ready to throw in some fringe and a pair of cute booties this year. As usual maroon/wine/marsala is a go to fall color! Hey girl hey. & you best bet this girl's favorite accessory will be a PSL! <3

What fall fashion trend are you excited about? & which one do you find ridiculous?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)