1. You will need a football game on the tv.. Maybe a few. & you need to have some family &/or friends there. These things are obvious.
2. Decoration.. Even if it is just a few things, DO IT! Team colors or football related. There are so many things you can do to decorate for a game day party! Check out Pinterest for ENDLESS ideas.
3. Beer and plenty of drinks. Maybe in mason jars with cute team color straws!
4. Snacks & easy food. Chips & dip are a given. But having some awesome finger foods & quick dishes can make the party a success. Wings or tacos will be a hit. These Taco Boat tortillas are a great and easy pick.
5. Plates, cups, and silverware that can be tossed in trash. You are not going to want to have to be spending all night or the next day cleaning up the mess and doing dishes! Help yourself out a little with this tip.
5. Cute game day tee / outfit. Show your team spirit!
6. Having a good playful attitude is good when hosting a game day party. Everyone is wanting to enjoy the football day and each others company. A party pooper and a bad attitude just makes people uncomfortable.
* Visit here for recipes & coupons for Old El Paso products*
Want to win $10 Paypal cash? Leave a comment & one winner will be picked next Friday!