Mama's Blessed : Sisterhood of The World Bloggers

Sisterhood of The World Bloggers

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thanks so much Jasmine for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers!


Rules:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
  • Put the award logo on your blog
  • Answer the 10 questions the blogger has sent you.
  • Create 10 new questions for nominees to answer
  • Nominate 10 bloggers and notify them
1. What piece of clothing or accessory is essential to any outfit you wear?
Most days I would say my white converse shoes. I LOVE THEM.
2. Do you often wear your hair down or up?
Now that I have short hair, down. It is easy to style now. 
3. What’s the last movie you watched in a theater?
I do believe it was What To Expect When Expecting. I was pregnant with my first child at the time and went with my sister who was also pregnant with her first. 
4. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, living or deceased, who would you pick?
Probably Nick Jonas. :) 
5. When a new beauty trend happens, do you usually take part in it?
Depends. If I like it then yes.. But I wont do just anything just because everyone else is. That would be LAME!
6. What’s your current favorite beauty brand?
Nyx, Maybelline, Avon.
7. Besides blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Mama type stuff. :) 
8. Toilet paper. Are you on team over or team under (for further clarification, how would you position it on the holder)?
I am team do not give a CRAP! As long as it is on the holder and not half way unrolled onto the floor [ my toddler likes to do that ], I could care less. 
9. Favorite TV show?
At the moment - Young & Hungry. Game of Thrones. Party Down South. Everybody Loves Raymond.
10. Summer will be coming to a close within the next month. Are you sad to see it go, or are you over it and looking forward to a new season?
I have been ready for FALL! <3
Now I nominate…
  1. Kerri – Hey Kerri Blog
  2. Amanda – Knock On Wood Blog
  3. Ashley – Girl Talk
  4. Anne – Love The Here & Now
  5. Elise – Naturally West Coast 
  6. Whitney – Southern Hope Blog
  7. Lindsay – Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stilettos
  8. Jordan – Western Homestead
  9. Brittany – Everyday Thoughts
  10. Delene – City Girl w/ A Country Charm
Here are the 10 questions for you ladies to answer!

+ What is your TOP favorite thing about fall?
+ Worse thing about blogging?
+ Best thing about blogging?
+ If you could drink one thing [besides water] for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?
+ Top t.v. show you are loving right now?
+ Mascara or lipstick, & you have to choose!?
+ If given the chance to meet a celebrity crush/favorite, who would it be and what would y'all do?
+ If you could choose a vaca spot and money was no issue, where would you choose to go?
+ Leopard print or glitter?
+ What is one quality that your best friend has or must have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)