Mama's Blessed : Working Mama's Essentials + #TryImpressa

Working Mama's Essentials + #TryImpressa

Saturday, October 10, 2015



If you follow me on social media or read my blog post about daycare, then you already know that I have recently went back to work! Like everyone else, there are certain things I have to take with me daily to work.

+ My planner. 
+ Coffee. Of course!
+ My cell phone - Daycare needs to be able to reach me.
+ Make up bag w/ my make up for the day.
+ Lunch & snacks.
+ Dry shampoo.

If you are a mama your bladder may not be as good as it was before having kids. Poise Impressa helps with preventing leaks, and they are perfect for stashing in your purse or makeup bag! This new product by Poise makes it easier to make it through a day of work with no bladder leakage. #TryImpressa today and enjoy NOT having to worry with leaks! 



What are your work essentials?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)