Mama's Blessed : Apple & Eve VoxBox

Apple & Eve VoxBox

Monday, November 16, 2015

* This VoxBox was sent to me to review. Opinions are my own.*

If you have a toddler then you probably have to keep juice in the fridge at all times. My 3 year old loves milk, juice, & water. Most of her juices get watered down because of all the sugar. WE were excited when we were sent the Apple & Eve VoxBox from Influenster to try out. We love organic products and are always ready to try new stuff out. I could barely get pictures of the juices we were sent because Kenzie had to have some right away.  


I LOVE the apple juice. It is 100% juice and there is no sugar added. Kenzie was all about the Quenchers juice boxes. Razzberry Apple Splash being her favorite out of the three. I love the Quenchers because they have 50% LESS sugar than leading regular juices. 


Looking for a new juice to try out or try out on your toddler visit Apple & Eve website for coupons! #QuenchersAdventures #PurelyOrganics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)