Mama's Blessed : Mama's Christmas Wishlist

Mama's Christmas Wishlist

Monday, November 30, 2015

Hey girl hey! I am still here, just have not blogged in like forever it seems! I am staying busy and now with birthdays & holidays it is only getting worse. I have missed blogging on the regular, so I am going to work harder at fitting blogging into my daily schedule again! Tomorrow is December 1st so I thought a little Christmas wish list post would be a fun post to get back into blogging with. 

I have been obsessing over what to get the girls for their birthdays [ Mina's is in 2 weeks & Kenzie's was in November] and for Christmas that I really do not have a lot of things I want for myself. Mama life! :) These are a few things that I would love to have wrapped under the tree for me though.






















What is on your Christmas list this year?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)