Mama's Blessed : Kenzie's Frozen Birthday Party

Kenzie's Frozen Birthday Party

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Kenzie turned 3 almost 2 months ago, so I am late posting her party pictures! She is obsessed with Frozen, mainly ELSA, so we had to go with the Frozen theme. My mom & Pinterest did most the work since I work and I did not have much time to plan or do anything. Everything turned out awesome & Kenzie enjoyed every minute of her party. [ Sorry for all the cell phone pictures.]












The food labels are from White Fox Graphics on Etsy.










Grandaddy let all the balloons go after the party.


I am wondering what she will want to next year! & now I have to plan Mina's FIRST birthday party this month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)