Mama's Blessed : Jingle VoxBox From Influenster

Jingle VoxBox From Influenster

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I was so excited when this little red box of goodies was in my mail box! Thank you so much Influenster for sending me the Jingle Vox Box to review. 


There were some great products from some really awesome companies in this box. My kids FREAKED when they seen the Olaf! 





I was able to enjoy ONE pack of these cookies with my coffee. My toddlers pretty much inhaled the other packs! 



If you are friends with me on Facebook then you seen my post about the Pure Ice nail polish. LOVE it! 


I LOVE this tiny Cetaphil cream. I keep it in my purse and use it a lot, since my hands are crazy dry right now.

[ Recipe using Ore-Ida tater tots coming soon ] & be sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter to see my posts on these products! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)