Mama's Blessed : Bathroom Decor - Black and Gold

Bathroom Decor - Black and Gold

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

We recently moved for my husband's job and I am ALMOST done unpacking. Having two toddlers needing my attention all day, then being sick some of the time has made unpacking tough. Now for the fun part! Decorating. In our last home the bathroom shower had doors, which I HATED, so there was no need for a shower curtain. I was so bummed about that that I did not even decorate it. I want our master bath to be simple and not to girly. The girls bathroom theme is MERMAIDS! Fun! 




I am loving black and gold as always. I would probably do my whole house in this color scheme if my husband allowed it! What is your color scheme in your bathroom?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)