Mama's Blessed : Mamas Inspired / Bible Study Essentials

Mamas Inspired / Bible Study Essentials

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I am so excited about today, I have teamed up with Whitney from Southern Hope Blog and we have came up with a weekly blog series called Mamas Inspired. Wednesdays we will talk about Bible verses, making and spending time with Jesus, things that inspire us, and more. So grab you a coffee, your Bible, and let's get inspired! 



Today with this being this first post of the series we are talking about our bible study essentials. What we use when we are jumping into the Word and drawing close to God. 



Bible // I am currently using my journaling Bible. I actually have a handful of Bibles. Worn and full of highlighted verses. Bookmarks everywhere. But I am loving my journaling Bible right now. I can doodle, paint, and write out prayers on the pages.  

Notebook // I bought a notebook that I use as my bible study / prayer notebook.  

Pen & Highlighter  // And if I plan on journaling in my Bible I will have some paints, color pencils, and other goodies to decorate with.

Bible Study // I like using my Bible app or one that I find online. Like She Reads Truth. I also really love daily devotionals.

Book // I really enjoy inspirational books. So when I find a good one that helps me dive into the Word I try to include that in my daily reading of the Bible. 

Coffee // I love sipping on a hot cup of coffee when I am enjoying my time with God. 

What are your essentials for studying the Bible?

Join us next Wednesday -   How & when we make time daily for Jesus as mamas. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)