Mama's Blessed : The Kids Behind The Blog // February

The Kids Behind The Blog // February

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I am so excited about today's post! I am joining in on The Kids Behind The Blog link up! Today is the start of it, and it is a monthly link up/series that will last through December. Every month there will be a set of questions that I will have to ask my 3 year old Kenzie [ Mina is only 1 so I can not really ask her lol There would be just a lot of mumbling, growling, and drool! ] & post what her answers are. 

Hall Around Texas


  1. Where is your favorite place to go? Library , because I need more books.
  2. Who is your best friend? Jay & mommy.
  3. If you could be a superhero what would your superpower be? I already got the spider one.
  4. What is your favorite candy? Marshmallows
  5. Who is your Valentine? Daddy <3 

March 9th will be the 2nd round of questions for Kenzie to answer. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)