Mama's Blessed : Totchos Recipe w/ Ore-Ida

Totchos Recipe w/ Ore-Ida

Thursday, February 4, 2016

A friend shared a video of this recipe on my Facebook page. I HAD to make it, though I changed it up a bit. 

TOTCHOS


1 (32 oz.) bag frozen tater tots, thawed I used Ore-Ida
1-2 pounds ground turkey, my husband likes a lot of meat
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup queso dip
2 bell peppers, chopped
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
3 roma tomatoes, chopped
sour cream, if you like that sort of thing :P



Place tater tots in a large baking dish and bake as directed on packaging. Brown & drain turkey meat, set aside.Microwave queso dip until pour-able. When tater tots are done remove from oven and sprinkle half the shredded cheese over them.Then add the turkey meat. Next add queso dip and then the remainder of shredded cheese. Bake for 5-12 minutes longer. Til cheese on top is melted. When done add peppers, onions, tomatoes, and sour cream. Serve and watch it disappear in minutes!!

* I did receive Ore-Ida product from Influenster for review *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)